Granisetron Hydrochloride Injection Details:
- Brand Name : Actiza
- Injectable Form : Solution
- Quantity : 1 mg per vial
- Injection Site : Intravenous
- Application : Anticancer
- Medicine Type : Allopathy
- Minimum Order Quantity : 1000 Unit
- Packaging Size : Vial
- Packaging Type : Glass Bottle
Uses: Granisetron Hydrochloride Injection is suggested to treat and prevent vomiting and nausea.
How it works: Its content interferes the activities of serotonin hormone which is a chemical messenger that stimulates the feeling of nausea.
Common side effects: headache, fatigue, Flushing ( a feeling of warmth in trunk, neck, ears and face), allergic reactions where injection has been administered, Constipation.